So I found my copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and started playing the special episodes.
Gardevoir is supposed to represent knowledge on the team.
But all of my deaths are the results of her stupidity.
Gardevoir, if you’re in mortal danger and the enemy is low on health, I don’t think you should be using calm mind. Just a suggestion.
And no, I did not know how important agility is in this chapter was when I had the chance to learn it and I don’t know how to start over again.
- dancingb100dycorpseparties likes this
- ask-bookworm-numel likes this
- greenmii likes this
- cupricchloridecremation likes this
- crazypandaanimes reblogged this from ninjamitsuki
- adjetehninja likes this
- mrseyker likes this
- lettersoftrust reblogged this from ninjamitsuki
- lettersoftrust likes this
- crispychocolate likes this
- rochellu likes this
- prairiemon reblogged this from returnerofthesky
- gaming00gouf likes this
- dickbutt-mcgee likes this
- mechy-z likes this
- alfrepro0 likes this
- thegreekweegee reblogged this from gardeftw
- thegreekweegee likes this
- gardeftw reblogged this from ninjamitsuki
- fuckyeahgardevoir reblogged this from ninjamitsuki
- beatboxgal likes this
- returnerofthesky reblogged this from ninjamitsuki and added:
- returnerofthesky likes this
- chairles likes this
- ninjamitsuki posted this